Purpose and Scope
- Executive committee. The executive committee shall address legislative issues and proposals and review administrative regulations for submission to the board including:
- (a) Recommending to the board promulgation of administrative regulations, amendment of administrative regulations, or repeal of administrative regulations relating to:
- All levels of personnel licensed or certified by the board and ambulance services licensed or certified by the board;
- Rules and operating procedures for the board and each of its standing committees and task forces;
- EMS Grant Program; and
- EMS for Children Program;
- (b) Serving as a resource for board staff:
- In reviewing applications regarding requests for funding under programs administered by or overseen by the board;
- With the development of funding programs or applications, including state and federal grants pertaining to EMS and monitoring and reviewing the grants once received by the board;
- With creating and recommending to the board a biennial budget for the board prior to submission to appropriate state agencies;
- With identifying, developing and recommending to the board sources of funding for its programs; and
- In developing reimbursement programs and providing consult for emergency medical service providers.
- (c) Making recommendations to the board regarding fees to be charged by the board.
From KBEMS Board Chair John Holder: Pursuant to 202 KAR 7:020 and my authority as the Chair of the Kentucky Board of Emergency Medical Services, I hereby appoint the following membership to KBEMS Standing Committees and Subcommittees for a two (2) year term from December 1, 2022 - November 30, 2024.
Members of the Executive Committee: (7 Members, 4 must be board members)
Keith Smith, Chair, email@example.com