All Licensed Services: Agencies February 2024 / Agencies February 2024
- Class I - Class I ground ambulance agency operating at the Advanced Life Support (ALS), Basic Life Support (BLS), or Adult Critical Care Transport level to provide emergency and nonemergency care and transportation.
- Class II - Class II ground ambulance agency operating at the BLS level only to provide nonemergency care and transportation.
- Class III - Class III ground ambulance agency operating at the ALS level to provide critical care, specialty care, emergency or nonemergency care, and transportation between health care facilities.
- Class IV - Class IV ground ambulance agency operating at the ALS or BLS level to provide emergency and nonemergency care and transportation for restricted locations, such as industrial sites or other sites that do not provide services outside the designated geographic service area.
- Class VI - Class VI agency providing medical first response without patient transport at the BLS or ALS level.
- Class VII - Class VII rotor wing air ambulance services may provide ALS emergency or nonemergency transportation. Fixed wing class VII services may provide ALS or BLS emergency or nonemergency transportation.
- Class VIII - Class VIII agency providing BLS or ALS pre-hospital care above the first-aid level at special events, sports events, concerts, or large social gatherings.