Ambulance Grant Funding
Fiscal Year 2023-2024 Grant Information
DEADLINE TO APPLY: January 31, 2023
What does my County need to do?
What does my Agency need to do?
- Ensure that your County Fiscal Court office or Metro government has completed and provided your organization with a SIGNED copy of the
2023-2024 County Application (G1 Form) because you MUST attach it to your Ambulance Block Grant Application in KEMSIS.
- Include your state Vendor Code (9 Characters, with 'KY' or 'KS' starting the code - Ex'KY0002653') to your Ambulance Block Grant Application in KEMSIS. If you need a vendor code, you will need to register via the Kentucky Vendor Self Service (VSS) System (link below). KBEMS will once again use Direct Deposit for the disbursement of funds to your county. Please ensure the information on your VSS account file is correct.
What if my agency needs to change what we originally applied for?
Ambulance Grant Funding Program Timeline
- Ensure that your eligible organization has completed and submitted the Ambulance Block Grant Funding FY 23-24 Application in KEMSIS prior to January 31, 2023; including all necessary documents (agency application, accountability of funds, etc.).
- December 5: Grant Applications Available in KEMSIS
- January 31: Deadline for Ambulance Block Grant Application Submissions
- May 31: Deadline for Ambulance Funding Change Request application for previous year funds.
- July 1: Notification of award for Ambulance Block Grant
- August 31: Grant Awards Distributed
Need additional help?
Contact us via our Support Portal and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.