Ambulance Grant Funding
Fiscal Year 2022-2023 Grant Information
IMPORTANT UPDATES - PLEASE READ!
DEADLINE TO APPLY: January 31, 2022
What does my County need to do?
What does my Agency need to do?
- Ensure that your County Fiscal Court office or Metro government has completed and provided your organization with a SIGNED copy of the
FY22-23 County Application (KBEMS G-1) because you MUST attach it to your Ambulance Block Grant Application in KEMSIS.
- Ensure that your County Fiscal Court office or Metro government has completed and provided you with a copy of the
KCTCS Substitute W-9 form, only if information has changed since the FY2020 application period. KBEMS will once again use Direct Deposit for the disbursement of funds to your county. Please ensure the information on file is correct.
What if my agency needs to change what we originally applied for?
- Ensure that your eligible organization has completed and submitted the Ambulance Block Grant Funding FY 22-23 applicationin KEMSIS prior to January 31, 2022. All necessary documents (agency application, accountability of funds, etc) are contained within this application.
Ambulance Grant Funding Program Timeline
- In the event an organization needs to substitute items originally submitted on an Agency Application (G-2) for a grant year, complete and submit an Ambulance Grant Funding Change Request (G-3) by May 31 of the year following awarding of funds (example: for funds awarded in August 2022, an Ambulance Grant Change Request must be submitted by May 31, 2023).
- October 1: Grant Applications Available in KEMSIS
- January 31: Deadline for Ambulance Block Grant Application Submissions
- May 31: Deadline for Ambulance Funding Change Request application for previous year funds.
- July 1: Notification of award for Ambulance Block Grant
- August 31: Grant Awards Distributed
Need additional help?
We're happy to help you! Just contact us via our Support Portal and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.